Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Couple Weeks

So, another couple weeks have gone by. We had a couple weird schedules the past two weeks. In Appleton, WI, we didn't load-in until Wednesday. That was nice to get a day off but it meant we had to load in Wednesday, and then do two shows a day every day except Friday to fulfill our 8 show a week contract. Appleton, WI was a neat town. It was nice to be back in the states. The crew was really good and made our week really easy. There wasn't much to do in the town though. It was just a cozy little midwest city outside of Green Bay.

After Appleton, we went to Rosemont, IL. Rosemont was neat because I stayed with Family while there. It was good to sleep somewhere where I did not have to go through a lobby to get to my room. Plus, I got to see my family all week. I got beat up by my cousins when they weren't in school, I got to go to lunch at the elementary school with a second grader and talked about video games with the fourth grader. All in all, it was a pretty good week. I also got to go snow shoeing and work out with my Uncle. I really enjoyed spending time with everyone. It was well worth the Commute. Now we are in Durham, North Carolina and it is between 50 and 60 degrees during the day. This is weather that I enjoy much better than the stuff we have had lately on the tour. We are in a almost brand new theatre with a good crew. It is going to be another good week out here. The weather is going to keep getting warmer for us as we move farther south. Next week we are in New Orleans. It should be fun with the combination of Mardi Gras and the Saints being in the Super Bowl. I also think some of us are going on a ghost tour of New Orleans. I have only been on one of those before in Florida. It should be interesting.

Anyways, the show is ending so I have to pack up for the night. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment